By browsing our website and confirming your orders you accept the following Florratt Terms and Conditions:
1) We are Florratt Cosmetics (Pty) Ltd, a Cosmetics Company Operating in various African and International countries, with headquarters in South Africa and Lesotho. In these terms we refer to ourselves as “Florratt Cosmetics”.
2) Any email or any acknowledgement by us of a receipt of an order placed by you does not mean that we have accepted your order. Acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and Florratt Cosmetics will take place on dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have told you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
3) All the products on the website are subject to availability. We do not guarantee that all items shown on the website are in stock and are available and ready for dispatch. Display of an item on the website is not an indication that the item is in stock.
4) If you have selected an item that is not in stock we will try to contact you as quickly as we can. We will try to do this within 24 hours (except on weekends and public holidays when our courier partners normally do not work).
5) Accepted orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours of the order being placed on our website except on weekends and public holidays when we normally do not work.
6) The time for delivery of your order varies according to your chosen method of shipment. Florratt Cosmetics has no control over the goods once they are shipped and cannot guarantee that your order will arrive within the time specified by your chosen method of shipment.
7) We may dispatch your order in a number of installments, depending on stock availablity.
8) We will validate your credit/debit card before accepting your order and will charge your card upon dispatch of the goods. Should we encounter any problems processing your payment we will send you an email if you have provided us with an email address. We will try to contact you if your card is declined after you have placed your order but we may not always be able to do this.
9) We make every effort to ensure the security of online card payments and follow relevant industry guidelines.
10)We DO NOT ACCEPT payments of your orders by cheque.
11) The prices quoted on the website are subject to change from time to time. The current price shown on the website at the time you placed your order is the price you will be charged. The prices shown against each item include VAT but do not include postage and packing charges where applicable; these charges are shown separately.
12) We will try to make sure that the prices and all other information on the website are accurate but we are not liable for anything that happens due to errors that may appear to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer or other statutory rights that may not be excluded or in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
13) Packing and shipping charges are non-refundable unless due to an error on our part.
14) If you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return items to us in accordance with our Florratt Cosmetics Returns Policy.
15) This Contract is deemed to have been made in South Africa and is governed by South African and Lesotho Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts as regards any claim, dispute or matter arising out of or relating to this Contract.